How do I establish default settings applicable to the View, Basket, Chart and Map modules in Data Buffet?
To establish your preferences, go to menu:Settings » Interface Options.
- Start page
- Default basket: You might have dozens, so name them well
- Editor type: For baskets: Grid editor or Power editor
- Visible columns: As seen in the grid editor (description, geography, mnemonic, frequency, transformation, decimals, user defined)
- Quick view: Data table or chart
- Preferred time zone
- Require billing code
- Custom color grid: As used in the Map, Chart and Pie chart modules. You may have an official set of corporate colors. For additional styling (typeface, size and color; date formats), use the Basket Defaults and Chart Templates.
After configuring, press the Save Changes menu-button. To abandon your choices and revert to the Data Buffet defaults, press Reset to Defaults.