In response, we have archived the predecessors (2005=100, January 2005 to December 2016) by renaming with an "_05" specifier, by marking metadata as "discontinued" and by segregating in the calendar. The one-to-one replacements (2015=100) start at January 2007. The classification is CZ-COICOP, which is identical to COICOP at the granularity of our extract. Reported figures are not seasonally adjusted (NSA).
The series reside in the historical catalog (Czech Republic » Price » Consumer Price Index » Monthly) and include, for example:
- CPIMSC_05UM.ICZE = [DISCONTINUED] Consumer Price Index: Other goods and services, (2005=100, NSA)
- CPIMSCUM.ICZE = Other goods and services, (2015=100, NSA)
- CPITTUM.ICZE = All items, (2015=100, NSA)
Because catalog locations are subject to change, the upper-right search box on DataBuffet.com provides a "find in catalog" mode that accepts a mnemonic.
Please be aware that:
- For analytical convenience, we extended the base-2005 all-items index to January 1993.
- At time of writing, we have not yet extended the base-2015 all-items index.
- We compute a seasonally adjusted (SA) counterpart to the all-items index. We have replaced this in parallel.
- Data Buffet also carries a parallel CPI dataset for the capital city of Prague, with geo code ICZE_PR. Its replacement is in progress.