In response, we have archived the previous projections (2000 census, 2000 to 2010) by renaming with a "00" specifier and marking their metadata as "discontinued". The replacements start at 2010. Figures are single persons (#). The time series are annual, with one value every five years; intermediate years have "ND" values. The geo coverage is of 15 provinces, 2 special regions and the nation as a whole.
The series reside in the historical catalog (Philippines » Demographics » Projected Population) and the predecessors under the associated "discontinued" node. They include, for example:
- VSQJPOPMM00UA.IPHL = [DISCONTINUED] Demographics: Projected Population - Medium Assumption - Male, (Persons, NSA)
- VSQJPOPMT00UA.IPHL_CE = [DISCONTINUED] Demographics: Projected Population, (Persons, NSA) - for Central Visayas
- VSQJPOPMTUA.IPHL_CA = Vital statistics: Projected population - Males - All ages, (#) - for Cordillera Administrative Region
- VSQJPOPT0004UA.IPHL_EV = Vital statistics: Projected population - Both sexes - Ages 0 to 4, (#) - for Eastern Visayas
- VSQJPOPF2024UA.IPHL_IL = Vital statistics: Projected population - Females - Ages 20 to 24, (#) - for Ilocos
Because catalog locations are subject to change, the upper right search box on DataBuffet.com provide a "find in catalog" mode that accepts a mnemonic.