In response, we have archived the predecessors (reference year 1998, 1998Q1 to 2016Q2) by renaming with an "_98" specifier, by marking the metadata as "discontinued," and by segregating the catalog. Replacements (reference year 2009) are reported from 1998Q1. Figures are thousands of nominal Turkish lira (Ths. TRY) or chained year-2009 lira (Ths. Ch. 2009 TRY). Reported series are not seasonally adjusted (NSA).
The series reside in the historical catalog (Turkey » National Accounts » by Expenditure | by Value Added » Quarterly » Constant prices | Current prices) and include, for example:
- NALEEX_98UQ.ITUR = [DISCONTINUED] Exports of goods and services, (Ths. TRY, NSA)
- NALEEXUQ.ITUR = Exports of goods and services, (Ths. TRY, NSA)
- NACECIUQ.ITUR = Change in stocks, (Ths. Ch. 2009 TRY, NSA)
- NALEFCHNAQ.ITUR = Final consumption expenditure of resident households and consumption of NPISH, (Ths. TRY, SAAR)
- NACSGVAMFUQ.ITUR = Gross value added - Manufacturing, (Ths. Ch. 2009 TRY, NSA)
Because catalog locations are subject to change, the upper-right search box on DataBuffet.com provides a "find in catalog" mode that accepts a mnemonic.
Please be aware that:
- Moody's Analytics has augmented the reported dataset in three ways. All such series carry a secondary source citation. They start at either 1987Q1 or 1998Q1. Units are otherwise the same as the reported data.
- Extended select active series back to 1987Q1 by using their predecessors (reference 1998).
- Computed identities, such as change in stocks (gross capital formation less GFCF).
- Produced counterparts at seasonally adjusted annual rates (SAAR).