Extensive economic, demographic and financial data for global economies.
- Coverage: Our complete holdings of historical data with more than 280 million economic, demographic and financial time series.
- National: More than 180 countries
- Subnational: Regions within countries, for example NUTS 1, 2 and 3 and LAU 1 and 2 in Europe; U.S. states, metropolitan areas, counties and ZIP Codes
- Variables: National accounts, demographics, financial markets, labor markets, consumer indicators, real estate, income and many more
- Sources: National and private data providers; key multinational data sets such as IMF, OECD, World Bank and Eurostat
Data can be customized to clients' geographic areas of interest. Please contact us for more information.