Country/Jurisdiction Forecast Reports
Detailed forecast reports for more than 50 countries, updated monthly.
Country/Jurisdiction Forecast reports provide data on the current and expected economic conditions for more than 50 major economies that account for 93% of world GDP in purchasing power parity terms.
- Compare cross-country/jurisdiction, cross-sector performance for asset allocation and sectoral lending investment decisions.
- Anticipate world commodity consumption trends and analyze their impact on input costs.
- Utilize forecast of consumption spending for retail decisions.
- Track changes to economic conditions to evaluate market opportunities and risks.
- Evaluate portfolio investments, identify and develop a global business strategy.
- Each report covers a single country/jurisdiction in detail, covering its strengths and weaknesses, key stats, upside/downside risks and recent performance indicators, including:
- Trade-weighted exchange rate.
- Country risk measures.
- Benchmarked cyclical indicators.
- An executive summary covering the global outlook, is published monthly and available as a seperate report.
- All countries/jurisdictions pdated monthly, reflecting recent historical data and rapid changes in economic conditions.
- Executive summary updated monthly.