U.S. Précis® Macro
Comprehensive research on the U.S. macroeconomy and all its subsectors.
The Précis® Macro report provides timely research on principal dimensions of the US macroeconomy, plus approximately 250 economic variables and a detailed, five-year macroeconomic forecast. Annual subscribers also receive access to our U.S. Macro Forecast Database, which includes the baseline forecast and alternative scenarios.
- Evaluate the impact of fiscal and monetary policy changes on the U.S. and regional economies.
- Manage exposure to potential risks in areas facing significant economic challenges.
- Identify investment opportunities and risks by evaluating macroeconomic trends.
- Allocate resources efficiently based on a timely economic outlook.
- Data tables of recent performance, such as labor markets, prices, producers, and more
- Mark Zandi's monthly economic outlook
- Forecast assumptions and risks
- Five year economic forecasts
- Standard topical analysis:
- Business Investment
- Consumer Activity
- Cost Pressures
- Credit Quality
- Energy and Commodities
- Federal Government
- Financial Markets
- International Markets
- Labor Markets
- Monetary Policy
- Regional Economies
- State and Local Government
Analyses and forecasts are updated monthly.