U.S. Regional Workstation
Flexible platform for custom and comprehensive analysis of U.S. state and metro economies.
Anchored on our extensive regional economic data and widely used Précis® state and metro reports, the Regional Workstation is a comprehensive and flexible solution for monitoring economic conditions for all U.S. states and metropolitan areas. The solution integrates regular in-depth analyses of regional economic conditions with real-time data updates and monthly forecasts.
Clients can perform both ready-made and custom comparisons of how market areas are performing.
- Identify investment opportunities and risks by evaluating areas with growth potential and strong economic performance.
- Manage exposure to potential risks in areas with flagging labor and housing markets.
- Plan expansion and resource allocation to prepare for regional economic fluctuations.
- Analyze trends in housing, employment and migration to develop effective marketing to key demographics.
- Coverage of all U.S. states and metro areas.
- Real-time data updates.
- Monthly updated forecasts and scenarios.
- Customizable dashboard and geography views.
- Standardized macro, state and metro forecast tables.
- Tools for ranking and sorting geographies.
- Data Buffet integration.
- Access to economists and data specialists.
- Complete product support by Moody's Analytics Client Services.