Create Global Economic Scenarios With Confidence
Designed with rigorous forecast governance at the core, Moody’s Analytics Scenario Studio enables you to produce custom scenarios in a multi-user environment with process controls that provide complete oversight. Scenarios can be created for 60+ countries and 10 regional aggregates by adjusting 10,000+ detailed economic and financial time series to match your assumptions.
Forecasts are based on Moody’s Analytics highly-regarded Global Macroeconomic Model which is updated monthly. Backed by more than 100 economists and a fully validated model methodology, you can leverage Moody’s Analytics expertise to generate trusted forecasts and alternative scenarios that can withstand regulatory scrutiny.
Stress Testing and Loss Forecasting
- Produce defensible scenarios for stress testing and expected credit loss requirements.
- Run your own idiosyncratic scenarios based on our highly-regarded forecasts.
“What If” Scenario Analysis
- Quickly produce answers with reliable scenario outcomes.
Collaborative Access and Integration
- Develop multiple scenarios individually or with others simultaneously, in a web-based environment.
- Integrate forecasts into your workflow seamlessly through our API and Excel Add-In.
- Create scenarios for 60+ countries and 10 regional aggregates, out to 30-years.
- Evaluate monthly updated forecasts for 10,000+ economic and financial time series.
Robust Editing and Visualization Tools
- Adjust detailed variables to simulate shocks or more discrete factors.
- Visualize your changes through interactive dashboards, charting and data tables.
Full Transparency and Auditability
- Trace linkages through full transparency of equations and data.
- Audit using an annotated change log of edits to forecast assumptions.
Effective Process Controls
- Test edits in a local environment before committing to the master forecast.
- Configure user access control to data and platform functions.
- Leverage fully documented model methodology and validation documents.
- Access monthly updated scenario assumptions narratives.
- Forecast horizon: 30 years
- Periodicity: Quarterly
- Updates: Monthly
- Scenarios: Baseline forecasts and standard scenarios, updated monthly