Scenario Studio (With Global Model)
Create Global Economic Scenarios With Confidence
Designed with rigorous forecast governance at the core, Moody’s Analytics Scenario Studio enables you to produce custom scenarios based on our global model, in a multi-user environment with process controls that provide complete oversight. Scenarios can be created for 70+ countries and 10 regional aggregates by adjusting 10,000+ detailed time series to match your assumptions.
Forecasts are based on Moody’s Analytics highly-regarded Global Macroeconomic Model which is updated monthly. Backed by more than 100 economists and a fully validated model methodology, you can leverage Moody’s Analytics expertise to generate trusted forecasts and alternative scenarios that can withstand regulatory scrutiny.
- Stress Testing and Loss Forecasting
Produce defensible scenarios for stress testing and expected credit loss requirements.
- Economic Forecasting
Run your own idiosyncratic scenarios based on our highly-regarded forecasts.
- “What If” Scenario Analysis
Quickly produce answers with reliable scenario outcomes.
Collaborative Access and Integration
- Develop multiple scenarios individually or with others simultaneously, in a web-based environment.
- Integrate forecasts into your workflow seamlessly through our API and Excel Add-In.
- Create scenarios for 70+ countries and 10 regional aggregates, out to 30-years.
- Evaluate monthly updated forecasts for 10,000+ economic and financial time series.
Robust Editing and Visualization Tools
- Adjust detailed variables to simulate shocks or more discrete factors.
- Visualize your changes through interactive dashboards, charting and data tables.
Full Transparency and Auditability
- Trace linkages through full transparency of equations and data.
- Audit using an annotated change log of edits to forecast assumptions.
Effective Process Controls
- Test edits in a local environment before committing to the master forecast.
- Configure user access control to data and platform functions.
- Leverage fully documented model methodology and validation documents.
- Access monthly updated scenario assumptions narratives.
- Forecast horizon: 30 years
- Periodicity: Quarterly
- Updates: Monthly