|Adjustments||Not Seasonally Adjusted|
|House Price Index||Nov 2020||187.4||186.5||Index Jan2009=100, SA||Monthly|
|House Price Index for Existing Homes||Nov 2020||151||149.9||Index Jan2009=100, SA||Monthly|
|Building Permits||Oct 2020||3,676||4,500||m², NSA||Monthly|
|Non-residential Building Permits||Oct 2020||6,896||5,174||#, NSA||Monthly|
Property Indicators manifest overall real estate transactions, construction and housing supply which can be used to reflect the transaction of real estate sector.
1. Juristic act and right registration fee for immovable property.
2. Land transactions nationwide: This is derived from the amount of fees charged on juristic act and right registration fee for immovable property, which are categorized into 2 groups (2 percent and 0.01 percent).
3. Land development licensing nationwide (in number of units): This reflects the requests for permission by land and property developers (including National Housing Authority) to sell allocated land or land with buildings.
4. Construction area permitted in municipal zone (in thousands of square meter): This reflects the area permission to construct buildings in town municipality, city municipality, city of Pataya and Bangkok metropolitan zone. The figures show the construction area (i.e., functioning space), not the area of land.
5. Condominium registration nationwide (in number of units): This is the requests for condominium registration by the developers when the construction of condominium and facilities is 100% complete (without room decoration/furnishing). In the event of change in the owner of the condominium building prior to sale of condominium units, cancellation of the existing registration is required before the new registration can be issued.
6. New housing (in Bangkok and vicinity): This is the requests for house numbers from district offices of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration. In case of the houses in housing project, developers are the persons who file the request for house numbers even if the construction is still not complete or not sold. (Since January 2006, the Government Housing Bank has used the data on apartment and condominium from the Department of Land instead of data on housing registration from district offices.)
7. Property credit outstanding : is the outstanding loan as at the end of reporting date.
Frequency and release schedule
The frequency is monthly with a lag time of 2 months. The last business day of the second month following the reference period
1. Department of Lands, Ministry of Interior
2. District offices and Public work Department, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration, town and city municipality in the provinces and the city of Pataya.
3. Government Housing Bank
4. Bank of Thailand
Yes, when updated data become available.