|Unit||% p.a., NSA|
|Adjustments||Not Seasonally Adjusted|
|Stock Market Index||17 Jul 2019||868.01||855.91||Index, NSA||Business Daily|
|Money Market Rate||May 2019||0.09||0.09||%, NSA||Monthly|
|Average Long-term Government Bond||Nov 2018||4.42||4.37||% p.a., NSA||Monthly|
|Treasury Bills (over 31 days)||Dec 2011||4.85||4.85||% p.a., NSA||Monthly|
|Lending Rate||Sep 2011||2.93||3.23||%, NSA||Monthly|
In accordance with the International Monetary Fund's website:
Data are disseminated on the end of month consolidated outstanding balances in millions of Euro covering all Monetary Financial Institutions (MFIs) resident in Greece (NCB, Commercial Banks, Specialized Credit Institutions, Co-operative Banks, and Money Market Funds).As Greece participates in the EMU, the Euro area residency criterion is applied. The data disseminated include:
(1) The following components of the Monetary Aggregates:- Overnight deposits- Deposits redeemable at notice up to 3 months- Deposits with agreed maturity up to 2 years- Repurchase agreements- Money market fund units- Debt securities issued up to 2 years
(2) Credit to the Euro area General Government (covering Central Government, Social Security Funds and Local Authorities) comprising loans granted to and securities issued by General Government net of Central Government liabilities.
(3) Credit (loans) granted to the Euro area Non-Government Sector (non-financial enterprises - including non-financial public enterprises, households, non-profit institutions serving households, and financial institutions other than MFIs).
(4) Net foreign position vis-a'-vis the non-Euro area residents.
(5) Yields on Greek Government Securities (including the 12-month Treasury Bill Yield)
(6) Bank deposit and lending rates.
Please refer to the summary methodology located on the International Monetary Fund's website.The Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) Composite Index is a market capitalization weighted index on 60 stocks quoted on the ASE.Formula for ASE Composite Index: Index=Current aggregate market value X 100 Base aggregate market value.
Data released are final, with occasional minor revisions. In cases of definitional changes or reclassifications, data may be revised over a longer time period and are commented in the introduction of the "Bulletin of Conjunctural Indicators."
Data are released on the last business day of the month following the reference month for all prescribed components.
Although there is an embargo on the release of national monetary data before the release of Euro area monetary aggregates by the ECB, the embargo is not normally expected to delay the release of the national data beyond the timeliness prescribed by the SDDS. In the event of a delay in the release of Euro area monetary aggregates that would affect the timeliness of release of national data, a notice will be added to the DSBB Advance Release Calendar for the affected month.
Data is available free of charge at: http://www.bankofgreece.gr/Pages/en/Statistics/sdds.aspx