|Current Account Balance||2019 Q3||-900.3||-1,175||Mil. PAB, NSA||Quarterly|
|Balance of Goods||2019 Q2||-2,381,001,300||-2,298,079,400||USD, NSA||Quarterly|
|Exports of Goods||2018||11,480||11,092||Mil. USD||Annual|
|Imports of Goods||2018||23,005||21,938||Mil. USD||Annual|
|Exports of Goods and Services||2017||26,320||24,445||Mil. PAB||Annual|
|Imports of Goods and Services||2017||28,219||26,138||Mil. PAB||Annual|
|Net Exports||2017||-1,898||-1,693||Mil. PAB||Annual|
|Real Exports of Goods and Services||2017||22,746||21,586||Mil. 2007 PAB||Annual|
|Real Imports of Goods and Services||2017||26,538||25,211||Mil. 2007 PAB||Annual|
|Real Net Exports||2017||-3,791||-3,625||Mil. 2007 PAB||Annual|
International Trade Statistics offers a comprehensive overview of the latest developments in world trade, covering the details of merchandise trade by product and trade in commercial services by category. Series are Annual and data is available as early as 1950.
International Trade Statistics is the World Trade Organization's (WTO) annual compilation of global trade statistics. This dataset provides comprehensive statistics on trade in merchandise and commercial services, with an assessment of world trade flows by country, region and main product groups or service categories.
IV. Product definitions
All product groups are defined according to Revision 3 of the Standard International Trade Classification (SITC).
IV.1 Primary products
(i) Agricultural products (SITC sections 0, 1, 2, 4 minus 27 and 28)
- Food: food and live animals, beverages and tobacco, animal and vegetable oils, fats and waxes, oilseeds and oleaginous fruit (SITC sections 0, 1, 4 and division 22), of which:
-- Fish (SITC division 03), and
-- Other food products and live animals, beverages and tobacco, animal and vegetable oils, fats and waxes, oilseeds and oleaginous fruit (SITC sections 0, 1, 4 and division 22 less division 03).
- Raw materials: hides, skins and furskins, raw, crude rubber (including synthetic and reclaimed), cork and wood, pulp and waste paper, textile fibres and their wastes, crude animal and vegetable materials, n.e.s. (SITC divisions 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29).
(ii) Fuels and mining products
- Ores and other minerals: crude fertilizers (other than those classified in chemicals) and crude minerals, metalliferous ores and metal scrap (SITC divisions 27, 28).
- Fuels: (SITC section 3).
- Non-ferrous metals: (SITC division 68).
IV.2 Manufactures: (SITC sections 5, 6, 7, 8 minus division 68 and group 891)
(i) Iron and steel: (SITC division 67).
(ii) Chemicals: (SITC section 5), of which:
- Pharmaceuticals (SITC division 54), and
- Other chemicals: organic chemicals (SITC division 51), plastics (SITC divisions 57, 58), inorganic chemicals (SITC division 52), other chemicals n.e.s. (SITC divisions 53, 55, 56, 59).
(iii) Other semi-manufactures: leather, leather manufactures, n.e.s., and dressed furskins, rubber manufactures, n.e.s., cork and wood manufactures (excluding furniture), paper, paperboard and articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard, non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s., manufactures of metals, n.e.s. (SITC divisions 61, 62, 63, 64, 66, 69).
(iv) Machinery and transport equipment: (SITC section 7), of which:
- Office and telecommunications equipment: office machines and automatic data processing machines, telecommunications and sound recording and reproducing apparatus and equipment, thermionic, cold cathode or photo-cathode valves and tubes (SITC divisions 75, 76 and group 776), of which:
-- Electronic data processing and office equipment (SITC division 75),
-- Telecommunications equipment (SITC division 76), and
-- Integrated circuits, and electronic components (SITC group 776).
- Transport equipment (SITC group 713, sub-group 7783, groups 78 and 79), of which:
-- Automotive products: motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons (other than public transport type vehicles) including station wagons and racing cars, motor vehicles for the transport of goods and special purpose motor vehicles, road motor vehicles, n.e.s., parts and accessories of motor vehicles and tractors, internal combustion piston engines for vehicles listed above, electrical equipment, n.e.s., for internal combustion engines and vehicles, and parts thereof (SITC groups 781, 782, 783, 784, and subgroups 7132, 7783), and
-- Other transport equipment: railway vehicles, aircraft, spacecraft, ships and boats, and associated parts and equipment, motorcycles and cycles, motorized and non-motorized, trailers and semi-trailers, other vehicles (not mechanically propelled), and specially designed and equipped transport containers, internal combustion piston engines for aircraft, and parts thereof,n.e.s., internal combustion piston engines, marine propulsion, internal combustion piston engines, n.e.s., parts, n.e.s., for internal combustion piston engines listed above (SITC division 79, groups 713, 785, 786 minus sub-group 7132).
- Other machinery (SITC divisions 71, 72, 73, 74, 77 minus groups 713, 776 and minus sub-group 7783), of which:
-- Power generating machinery: power generating machinery and equipment minus internal combustion piston engines and parts thereof, n.e.s. (SITC division 71 minus group 713),
-- Non-electrical machinery: machinery specialized for particular industries, metalworking machinery, general industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s. (SITC divisions 72, 73, 74), and
-- Electrical machinery: electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof, minus thermionic, cold cathode or photo-cathode valves and tubes, minus electrical equipment, n.e.s., for internal combustion piston engines and parts thereof, n.e.s. (SITC division 77 minus group 776 and subgroup 7783).
(v) Textiles: (SITC division 65).
(vi) Clothing: (SITC division 84).
(vii) Other manufactures: (SITC divisions 81, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 89 excluding group 891), of which:
- Personal and household goods: furniture (SITC division 82), travel goods (SITC division 83) and footwear (SITC division 85),
- Scientific and controlling instruments (SITC division 87), and
- Miscellaneous manufactures: instruments and apparatus, photography, optical goods, watches and clocks, toys and games, and other manufactured articles, n.e.s. (SITC divisions 81, 88, 89 minus group 891).
IV. 3 Other products: commodities and transactions not classified elsewhere (including gold), arms and ammunition (SITC section 9 and group 891).
It should be noted that other food products and live animals, beverages and tobacco, animal and vegetable oils, fats and waxes, oilseeds and oleaginous fruit are referred to as other food products, electronic data processing and office equipment is referred to as EDP and office equipment, and integrated circuits and electronic components is referred to as integrated circuits.
Data is revised several years back.